Sunday, July 8, 2012

Connecticut in Pictures


I've been here for a few weeks now, and things have settled in. Routine has been established. Wake up, do meds. Go to radiation, or chemo, or to see one of her two oncologists, or the nutritionist. More meds. Make dinner. See the sister. And so on. 

I could write more about the details of my days, but instead, I thought I would just upload some pretty photos. 

These are just a few selections from what I've taken in the past 3 weeks. Things not represented include hair dying with Liz, lots of time spent with Guinevere, and countless hours in front of the tv.

IMAG1272IMAG1282             
Mom, coloring at chemo and David, prior to leaving for Tucson.  (additional photos after the cut)

       
IMAG1291
Bruno and Clementine

IMAG1285
At UCONN Health Center

IMAG1327
Bruno and Clementine (they do this so much more than anything else)


No comments:

Post a Comment