Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Updates (#26 in progress, #56, #58, #61 completed)

While I haven't had a whole lot of time recently to sit down and blog, here are some additional tasks I've been working on:


  • #26 Try 5 New Restaurants: I have 3 more to add, bringing my total to 4 new restaurants, and I'm not sure I mentioned the first one on here yet. The restaurants are Bai Thong, Tino's Pizza, Fronimo's Greek Cafe, and El Geuro Canelo.


  • #56 Devise a better shoe organization system: Honestly not the hardest one on here since my last "shoe organizing system" wasn't so much organizing as  taking-off-my-shoes-as-soon-as-I-get-home-and-leaving-them-in-a-haphazard-manner-by-the-door. I now have a hanging organizer in my closet which I am now (mostly) using.


  • #58 Roll loose change and depost: done, not too much to say there, except the total was seriously close to $100, which was pleasantly surprising.


  • #61 Find a Labyrinth and walk it: There is a labyrinth at the Desert Museum, which I hadn't even realized until I went there with my sister while she was visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment