Saturday, November 7, 2009

#65: Go to a Football Game to Watch the Marching Band

Woo, I've completed my first task! Today I went to the University of Arizona's homecoming football game. I hadn't been to a football game since probably the first Thanksgiving I was in college, and I forgot that I actually enjoy watching football. Well, I at least enjoy watching football live, I've never been much for watching any sports on TV. We had the nosebleed seats (because we are cheap), but it meant we got a pretty nice view of the band and the surrounding city. It was an afternoon game, which was a little brutal in the sun and I even ended up getting a little suburned. Sometimes I forget I live in the desert, where it possible to get a suburn in November. Here are some of my favorite pics from the game, and more are up on my new flickr page for blog related photos!

uofafootballgame 010

uofafootballgame 019

uofafootballgame 012

No comments:

Post a Comment