Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec. 5th

So much has happened in the past 3 months, so I'm just going to jump right in.

1. Our friends Jess and Frank got married! We were able to go to the wedding, in gorgeous Santa Paula. The wedding was in a citrus grove and was overall amazing in every single way possible. As part of our trip out to CA...

2. I went to Disneyland for the first time!! We had two days to spend, which meant we got to see Captain EO a zillion times. Our other awesome friend Katy joined up with us for day 2, which was a blast.

3. I applied, and was accepted into graduate school! I almost can't believe it. I am starting San Jose State University's Masters in Library and Information Science this January!

4. Last, and probably the MOST exciting of all the news I am sharing.... MY SISTER HAD A BABY!!!! I am officially an auntie!! My lovely sister gave birth late Nov 6th to a healthy baby girl.

5. Ok, one more thing, actually, and probably the LEAST important, but I have recently discovered Pinterest and am officially addicted. I only have a short period of time until classes start, so I'm hoping to get as much crafting done before that happens b/c I know once it does, there will be very little time as I plan to continue to work full time and take classes part-time.

2 comments:

  1. Number four is DEFINITELY the most exciting... BOOYAH :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno...the more time I spend on Pinterest the more exciting it becomes... ;-)

    ReplyDelete