Saturday, September 18, 2010

#67: Find a same species friend for Frida

When I originally wrote this item on my list, I was generally thinking this would entail a friend or acquaintance who had a dog that Frida got along with, who we could meet up with at the park for doggy play dates.  A few months ago, my sister and brother in law began fostering Zelda, a french bulldog, and one day we introduced her to Frida.  


Zelda, the french bulldog

From the first time they met, they were thick as thieves. To be honest, I'm not sure there's a dog out there that Zelda doesn't get along with; Frida, however, has a harder time making doggy friends so we were very excited they got along.  It was a little sad, though, knowing she was just being fostered and would eventually be adopted into a permanent home. Well, we solved that problem....
Sleepy dogsBesties!

...by adopting her ourselves!

1 comment: