Sunday, December 27, 2009

#31: Go on 5 different hikes (1/5)


100_5179, originally uploaded by Michelle's Blog photos.
This is one of the photos from Saguaro National Park that I took while hiking with David and Brandon a few weeks ago. (I think I'm going to have to ration out my current photos, as our camera died last week and thus I have limited new photos to share.) David and I really haven't done that much hiking since moving here, which is one of the reasons I added it to my list. This is one of my favorite photos from the hike, and I think that sometimes living in Tucson I forget how gorgeous the natural scenery is.

In other news, David and I had a wonderful holiday, and got to spend time with both of our families for Christmas. I worked on Christmas Eve, but did take tomorrow off, so I still get a nice long 4 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment